About Network Limerick
Our Aims & Objectives
Within the Network Limerick constitution, the organisation is committed to:
- Provide a forum where women in business, the professions, and the arts can exchange ideas and increase their business contacts.
- Encourage women to achieve more satisfying careers.
- Market the skills and expertise of Network members.
- Promote women as worthy contributors to the Irish economy and decision-making bodies.
- Liaise with National & International Organisations.
- Create links into Government and State bodies.
- Promote a high standard of ethics in business.
- Through the joint effort of members to promote the welfare of the community.
Network Limerick Activities
- Monthly events at each branch.
- National / local newsletters.
- Special events, both locally and nationally, include seminars, workshops, training, mentoring and research.
- Memberships/Affiliates/Associates to other local/national business organisations.
- International Women's Day celebrations.
- Opportunities to be part of a lobbying group at local and/or national level.
- Hosting of overseas visitors receptions.
- Local and national PR opportunities.
- National Network Ireland Awards.